John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Painting with a wiffle ball.

We have been doing some fun, and dare I say, crazy things around here lately. The first that I will share with you, is a variation on marble painting, except you don't use any marbles. So....I'll just show you what we did.

First I covered the table with garbage bags and the children with very large polo shirts.

Then I laid out four large sheets of paper (easel paper)

Then we blobed some paint on each, next the fun begins!



Pass the ball around the table, through the paint and watch the fun designs appear. 



Then we did a variation on a theme. I set out the paper and instead of putting the paint on it, we rolled the ball  in the paint.











Make sure to use washable paint. 


Let me know if you try it, we sure had a lot of fun.



0 brilliant comments.:

Post a Comment