John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Now I am sick. Thriving, but sick.

My two year old is better, but my two oldest have gone down. My two biggest helpers. You know, the ones who can hold the baby for a moment or who can help little guy get a cup of water. Then, on top of that I feel the symptoms creeping up on me! Watching two children run to the bathroom every 20-30 minutes isn't helping either. I feel so bad for them, they are miserable. 


However, there is still a bit of thriving. We are together. I can turn on a movie and space out...that does help...It calms the children and I can take turns snuggling with each one. I managed to make some yummy naan bread.So, all is not lost...there is still goodness in the day.


Now, I am just going to sit very still and sip my peppermint tea, and hope that Joe can come home early.



Romans 8:37 (King James Version)


 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

0 brilliant comments.:

Post a Comment